Monday, January 4, 2010

Wouldja Like a "Thanks Not Cranks" Bracelet and Preview of the Random Dozen?











After yesterday's post about the "Thanks, Not Cranks" bracelet, several of you said you'd like to have one. I don't have many, but I think I can come up with about 5.

It's crazy the amount of influence I have, isn't it.

So if you'd like to join the challenge (which, really, is merely about improving your thought process/attitude a la 2 Corinthians 10:5) then let me know in the comments below, and I'll draw 5 names.

Remember: perfection is not the goal, but growth is.

Wow. That was deep. And stunningly original.

And just as a little extra food for thought, let me share with you what I completely ripped right off of Pastor Shane's FB page today:

T.H.I.N.K. before you speak. Are you about to say something “True, Helpful, Important, Necessary and Kind?" from markbeeson.com.

Finally, I cracked up at how many comments there were about my apparent gift for complaining on this blog.

Wow, new blog title: 2nd Cup of Crank!
OK, here's your preview. Come back tomorrow, Wednesday, to link up to the post that you have written. That you will publish on Wednesday. Which is not the same as Tuesday.

1. On a scale of 1-10, with 10 being a cranky-baby-hissy-fitter, how much of a complainer are you?

2. When someone else is talking, do you listen, or are you thinking about what you're going to say in response?

3. I just deleted 1062 messages from my email account. Do you have any plans for a clean sweep this month--of anything?

And now, here are some brilliant questions from a gal named Angie at Angie's Ad Lib who graciously offered to let me borrow her brain. Please go over and see Angie because it was so nice of her to help me out. Thank you so much, Angie!

4. Tell us about your perfume. Was it a gift? What does it remind you of? Do you have a signature scent?

5. What is your best organizing tip for the new year?

6. What is your favorite comic strip?

7. Do you sleep with a fluffy or flat pillow?

8. What color is your kitchen? Why did you choose that color?

9. What’s the most interesting bumper sticker you’ve seen?

10. Do you prefer an expensive writing tool or whatever is lying around? (Are you a Montblanc or a Papermate?)

11. What chore doesn’t feel like a chore – you just enjoy it (at least most of the time)?

12. If your parents often repeated themselves, what is something one of them said more than once?

No comments:

Post a Comment