Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Stop the Rocking!

Or maybe stop the spinning!

Life is lately spinning it feels at a rate of speed that might be considered out of control. Now and then I try really hard to reel it in and bring some peace and order to this crazy crafting life. Lately it just seems to keep spinning and spinning!

Last week was busy busy with all the sneak peek of the 6 new Bo Bunny lines! I think I blogged, Facebooked (is that a verb now?!) and Tweeted more than ever before..or so it seemed. I felt like I had superglued myself to my keyboard!LOL

Did you get to see the releases? They're amazing...a few standout for me. Jazmyne without a doubt...the colors are so me! I loved Sophie as well...another beautiful line with amazing colors and patterns! Paradise though I am really anxious to work with given our recent trip last summer to Florida and the summer before. The colors are amazing and well...anything that reminds me of the ocean, beach and sun..makes me really happy!

Any one stand out especially for you???

I've been really really busy once again prepping for Valentine crafts..which I LOVE!! Crafts for the newspaper again which I am so happy about and crafts for the upcoming Show Me St. Louis TV show. Valentine crafts are everywhere and they feel so good! Pinks, reds, hearts...candy (shhh!) all around me! So inspiring and well...I love the holiday. I was fortunate this time to get to work with PaperTrey Inks products and Little Yellow Bicycle! Here's just a sneak of what I have in store! This full project will be shown for February 6th and the second craft shown the 13th to coincide with the St. Louis Post Dispatch! So check back in for more info on those! You won't want to miss this!

And check in this Friday for the crafts I'm taking on Show Me St. Louis! Lots of fun stuff that will make your house look very festive!

And finally you're saying...let's announce who won the Snowy Serenade giveaway...and a suprise!

The random winner is...

Kelly Swosinski said...
I love the two new lines, the colors are so rich, and I can't wait to see the rest !!
1/18/2010 09:55:00 AM

Congrats to you Kelly! You're also getting an extra suprise! Let's just say the last winner never got in touch with me..so you're not only getting this prize but the last prize which I believe was for Delilah or Kitchen Spice! Either way..it's all yours!

Thanks everyone...and be sure to check in Friday for lots of Valentine ideas and crafts!

See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment