Monday, January 18, 2010

New Products from Bo Bunny...

have me seriously anxious to craft!

I have to admit...this is a beautiful release we're sharing for the Winter CHA show. Jazmyne really is right up my alley as I am a purple girl!

Paradise will be so perfect to use for our family trip to Florida last August!

I love Roughin It...seriously...cute cute cute!

And my personal pick is Sophie...beautiful!

Today on the Bo Bunny blog I'm sharing the new Jazmyne line and Mama-razzi! Makes me sing the Paparazzi song by Lady Gaga!LOL I can already tell these are going to be big hits with you!
And to share in the blog excitement this week...how about a giveaway. Let's send someone a bit of Snowy Serenade! How's that?



Leave a comment...I'll give you through Wednesday morning and then I'll close it up...maybe to offer another giveaway! Let me know what you like about the two new collections so far!

Happy Monday,

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment