Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thankfulness: Day #29

I'm thankful for...
...a found puppy!!

I know several of you have been asking, & I'm SO happy to report that he has been found!
My friend's puppy, Steev, went missing. And, oh what a horrible feeling that is. I haven't experienced that so-sad-you-feel-sick-in-the-gut feeling in a long time. And he's not even my dog! That must mean I like him or something. It's really hard to see your friend so sad & not be able to do anything about it. We looked & looked & looked but couldn't find the little brown monster. 
 BUT, a nice lady found him (apparantly not too far from his home, but across Main Street nonetheless) & took him home, with the intent to call the authorities the next morning. And she did. Steev & his mommy master were reunited the next day.
I'm so relieved! And thankful! The day he was gone really was one of the saddest days ever.
I bet he gets a microchip in his stocking this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment