Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Fall Necklace and Card Set

Wow...life just flies by when you blog and coordinate design team and social media for two companies.

Leaves me with little time and interest to post on my blog. Which makes me just a bit sad as I love blogging and chatting...so I need to find a way to make it all work somehow!!

I wanted to share this new gift set I made! (I've really been enjoying jewelry making for a change of pace!) 

It's actually a thank you set for Haley for helping out once again while I was in Atlanta visiting GlueArts and the Altered Angel store in Alpharetta, Georgia! (fun store!)

 

Supplies:
GlueArts Glue Glider PRO & PRO+ PermaTac Adhesive
GlueArts U Cut It Foam
GlueArts Extreme Mini Squares

Imaginisce Happy Harvest Collection
Epiphany Crafts Studio Shape Tool Round 14 & Bubble Caps
Fiskars Border Punch
EK Success Border Punch & Corner Rounder
Colorbox Chalk Inks
Ribbon


Copper Links
Owl Charm
Blue Moon Beds
Copper Necklace





And Thanksgiving is tomorrow...thankful for my house looking ever so nice decorated in the fall decor. I feel fortunate to have one of those homes that transforms so well from holiday to holiday. Right now..it looks great..but wait till the Christmas decorations come out...then I'll be singing a new tune!

Tomorrow we're looking forward to a holiday breakfast then to a movie..which is our Thanksgiving Tradition. This year's movie to please everyone as Scott ruled out the Muppets is..


..then back home for dinner and games!
 
We're thankful this year for our home, our jobs, our kids, our pets..Peso.. and our new Boston Terrier  ..Lira. We're also thankful for an amazing vacation this summer that captured this picture of our family!



  Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment