Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Week in Review: December 6-12

This is prolly my weirdest 'Week in Review' EVER. I'm busy, busy, busy! Too busy to take photographs, obviously. Busy getting ready for vacation, busy working lots more hours at the newspaper, busy crafting, busy packing, busy getting Christmas cards mailed out, busy trying to find all those addresses to put ON those Christmas cards I'm trying to mail out,  busy being stressed about being busy.

I have 2 days left to get bunches & oodles of stuff done. Hopefully I'll be able to pop on here a time or two while I'm away. (Most likely it'll be a rather sloppy post via my iphone.) I am excited to be with family. And excited (yet extremely nervous) to meet my biological father & bio-siblings. I know my time away will be extremely fantastic & amazing & I'll have so many stories & pics to share & my heart will be overflowing with happiness!! It's the "getting there" that's tough.
1200 mile road trip, here we come!!!

Click HERE for a photo play-by-play.

No comments:

Post a Comment