Tuesday, December 28, 2010

UFO Challenge

Another Nancy, who blogs over at Patchwork Penguin, has posted a UFO challenge for 2011.  She's not the only UFO challenger on the block; I've looked over a couple of different ones and decided Nancy's was the one I could handle.

So I've registered.  My next step is to select ten UFOs and number them.    That shouldn't be difficult -- there are plenty to choose from!

I really mean to stay on track and focused with my quilting in 2011.  I've decided to make some Christmas gifts for next year, and while I won't likely be showing pictures of them until about a year from today, I want to make a list of those, too.  The UFO list will show up in the sidebar at some point.  The other one will be on my bulletin board.

I'm grateful to Nancy for coming up with this plan.  Stay tuned for The List!




No comments:

Post a Comment