Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Crafty Night!


It was a crafty flashback as I taught the crafty crew how to make elastic bookmarks.
Quick gift! Super fun & easy to make!
I had a lot of my bottlecap pendants leftover from a looooong crafty time ago, so a lot of the ladies opted to use those for the charms on the bookmarks.
We also wrapped up our bookmarks in adorable packaging for giving as gifts!
I'm also super excited because next month Crafty Night starts in a new location with a new agenda & a new set-up!! January will be the big kick-off & I'm asking for donations from all my crafty friends. I'll be giving away prizes throughout the night & putting together goodie bags for all in attendance. So, if you could donate a handmade item &/or 15-20 sample items, please email me @ whimsy-girl [at] hotmail [dot] com. I'd be ever so thankful & will make mention of your donation on my blog & will announce a complete list of those donating at the first Crafty Night in January! Thanks for those who have already donated. You are much loved!!

No comments:

Post a Comment