Saturday, February 7, 2009

The Photo Tag that Turned into a Cat Festival

Peppylady tagged me for this one. Instructions: Go into your photo archive, pick the 4th folder in the archive, select the 4th picture in the folder, and write about it. A person then needs to tag 4 other people to do the same.

So, my archives are, well, a little chaotic at the moment. So, I had a couple of places to look for the 4th picture of the 4th folder. First, I found the one above. Next, I found the one below.

See a theme? These aren't my cats. They are neighbourhood cats. This guy above is slipping into our backyard to say hi to me.

And this sweetie lives behind us but sometimes come to visit. He looks so much like Jinx that sometimes I'm afraid she got out!

And I don't just take pictures of cats in my neighbourhood. We met this cat in Gouda. Yes, in Holland.

And this little scrapper we met in Marken, Holland. What is it with the Dutch cats pulling the funny faces? hehe.

Back in our neighbourhood, this toughie decided to get some love and attention.

And of course, I have to include our cats, Jinx who is still with us and our beloved Bascha who passed away last year. We miss her still.

I tag


And thanks Shannon for sharing this video. I'm sure many of us cat owners will relate!

No comments:

Post a Comment