Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day to you!

Happy Valentine's Day to you!

Take time today to tell someone that you love them!!!



It's been such a busy week which now seems to be the case on the week's I'm on Show Me St.Louis. Not sure why...but this week once again has been another busy busy week for me.

I did take time to go to Parker's Valentine party. I was in charge of the craft and honestly wasn't feeling too crafty. I think there's too many crafts going on in my life and now and then my poor brain just can't do it!LOL Even though I didn't think I came up with anything life shattering..the kids loved the crafts. So that was nice...and now I'm done with the party crafts for this school year! YEAH!

Well this is short and sweet today...we're off to use our $5 Old Navy coupons to score us some amazing deals!

Happy Valentine's Day to you!

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment