Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A Junk Fest treasure found!

Hey, how CUTE is this?! The other night as I was looking through my old pictures, I got to thinking...I wonder what ever happened to that adorable wine labeled drawer I sold at Junk Fest a couple years ago? And, more importantly, why the heck didn't I take a picture of it?

As good luck would have it, at a recent Culinary Club dinner it dawned on me that maybe one of the other club members had bought it. After some discussion she verified that yes, she had purchased it! I made a quick stop to her beautiful, cozy home and just sighed with delight when seeing the cute drawer again! (Yes, I've been down this road before and sound like a broken record, but: WHY did I sell it?) Then, even more fun was seeing it sitting on top of the cute wine crate sold the same year. Even though I just recently posted the wine crate, I knew I wanted to show all you junk lovers just how great it looks in her home. Plus, how adorable are the two pieces stacked on each other - HELLO - great idea! She's an awesome decorator with wonderful taste (wink, wink) and I am so delighted she is enjoying her Junk Fest purchases!

No comments:

Post a Comment