Friday, July 11, 2008

Project 365 ~ Week 25

This week's adventures started with a trip to the optometrist for both Justin and me. We try to turn everything into a bit of fun so afterwards we went and saw Hancock. Now, I have to say that I was not keen on seeing it. But I was pleasantly surprised and ended up really engaged in the movie and thoroughly enjoyed it. You can read Shannon's review here.

Sunday I took some time to rest. I realize I don't have many shots like this in Project 365!

I took myself out for coffee for some thought and inspiration. I am deeply inspired by On Becoming a Leader by Warren Bennis. This was a recommendation of Carrie of Carrie & Danielle.

A dinner meeting with my accountability group. It's amazing the things that have happened for each of us since we started almost a year ago.

Unfortunately I lost a piece of one of my teeth this week and had to go into the dentist. Though I have deep anxiety about the dentist, mine totally, 100% rocks. I trust him completely and appreciate how kind, supportive and skilled he is. I also really appreciate my honey coming with me for support.
Shannon and I checked out the Toronto Outdoor Art Exhibit. It's so interesting to see so many artists all in one place. This year there seemed to be a really extensive range of media.

Going to a large exhibit like this is such a good way to start to notice your own preferences, what really catches your eye. I was absolutely blown away by glass work of of Nick Chase. On his website he shares not only some of his work but also some inspiration photos - all exquisite.

Shannon and I also stopped by and saw the display of the Bat-pod and Bat-tumbler! You never know what you're going to see in the streets of Toronto.

Project 365 is my attempt to capture a year in my life through a photograph a day. On Saturday's I'll post the week's pics. At the end of the year, I'll create a video of all these precious moments. Feel free to participate at any time. Yours can be Project 347 or Project 292. It's up to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment