Monday, July 7, 2008

4th of July Fun

First off thanks to everyone for all the really nice things you've said about my new job! I'm really excited about it and already enjoying all the new stuff I've been doing!

Did you have a good 4th of July?


I know we did!
And we were so fortunate and wound up having absolutely fantastic weather to boot! We enjoyed hanging out with our very good friends..photos are evidence of this!! (Mark you are such a goofball!!!!)

Ate some amazing BBQ and food and then proceeded to shoot off quite alot of fireworks,



smoke bombs..talk about a bug deterrant! And well..let the kids have their fun with a few hundred sparklers! No joke!


All in all an absolute great holiday!!!

Last some holiday craft items! This one made for Paper Salon using pinwheels and a handcrafted paper basket!


and also a fun card that really can be used for just about anything!!




That's it for today! I'm dying to finish a new book I'm reading called "Nice to Come Home To" by Rebcca Flowers

and the new David Baldacci "The Whole Truth" just got in from the library so I must get reading! And to add to it I have the new Memory Makers and July CK just calling my name!LOL

Also don't forget to peek in at the Pursuit of Craftyness for some great photo project ideas we've been sharing!! Link on the side of the blog!

Happy Monday!

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment