Friday, July 18, 2008

Happy Anniversary to My Sweetie!

It's official..today is our 16th Anniversary! I have to say there are some days it feels like just yesterday I walked down the aisle with him! And other days I can't believe all the things we've done and places we've gone! I wanted to share a few of my favorite wedding photos from yes..16 years ago!




Truly one of my favorites...why you ask?! Oh because my dress was very wide, full..that's a good word! So full it was really hard for Scott to walk side by side with me down the aisle after the ceremony! He at one point stepped on it and everyone was laughing at our faces.(I have this pic framed by my bed) So this pic is of him trying his best to walk with me...but not step on me!LOL



This picture..well it's even amazing it went off without a hitch! We were at the Botanical Gardens and in the Japanese Garden. They had a beautiful zig zag style bridge over the water. Well just imagine a bunch of very silly people all walking out on the bridge and the jokes about pushing one another in! AHAHH It was nuts..but truly a beautiful photo! Sorry for the blur..I took a photo of the pic and that's why it's light!

This picture is my favorite..I bet you can tell why! Although when the photographer asked me to sit on the bridge I think I looked at him like he was nuts! But Scott made sure my dress and I went nowhere!

And I just wanted to say a very special thanks to my parents for such a beautiful wedding day we had...yes 16 years ago!!

Two more things today...be sure to pop over to the Bo Bunny Blog to see today's sneak peek and enter to win some new goodies!!!

And this week at the Pursuit of Craftyness we have been showcasing all things Bling!! If you click on the link on the right of my blog..you can see all the neat things we've made!

Happy Friday and Happy Anniversary to my Sweetie!

Julia



No comments:

Post a Comment