Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Bo Bunny Sneak Peek Day Three - Holiday Cheer

It's the most wonderful time of the year...did you start singing! Well I think I sang a little when I saw this beautiful line Bo Bunny created. All my wishes came true when I saw the color combo of the pinks, green, aqua and red! It's just what I've asked Santa for! And I bet you'll feel the same.




Holiday Cheer has 6 new beautiful double sided papers and two new coordinating cardstock sticker sheets!

And once again I'm excited to say the "Holiday Cheer" sticker was designed by me!



So here's the scoop again...head over to the Bo Bunny blog to see the other products we're premiering and enter to win for today's product giveaway! Pop in each day to win!!!

Happy Wednesday!!

------

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment