Tuesday, July 1, 2008

New Opportunities


I have some big news..some really cool news for me. I have long wanted to be more apart of the Bo Bunny Company. I've been a designer with them for a few years and also designed stickers for them too. But deep down, I wanted to do more! Well my wish has come true as I have a new job with them.

I am now their new Blog Coordinator! I'm so excited to say that soon we will have a Bo Bunny blog that will be filled with lots of inspiration and ideas from our very talented design team! We'll have contests, maybe a guest designer spot or two, behind the scenes peeks, product sneak peeks and more! I'll keep you posted on when the blog is up as I'm hoping everyone will come see it! Often!!!

And what goes hand in hand with the blog? The Design Team which I am now the Lead for! It makes sense given the Design Team will play a heavy roll on the blog and it's success. So I'll be working with the team and keeping everything running smoothly!

I cannot say thanks enough to Bo Bunny for giving me this opportunity..it's really a dream come true for me!

One more fun thing I wanted to share today..a very talented fellow scrapper, Jennifer Stewart, posted a beautiful photo collage courtesy of Flickr and issued a challenge out.

Here's mine..
Photobucket
1. Best little book store in the world, 2. Corricella reti, 3. Koulun loppu, 4. Lime, 5. Hugh, 6. Chickadee and the Snowman, 7. Turtle Cheesecake, 8. bursting with color, 9. Happy Easter!!! (^o^), 10. A Vibrant Glow, 11. pathway to heaven, 12. Sea of Pumpkins

These photos answer the following questions about me:

1. What is your first name? Julia
2. What is your favorite food? Italian
3. What high school did you go to? Lutheran High School
4. What is your favorite color? Limey Green
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Hugh Jackman
6. Something you collect? Bunnies
7. Favorite dessert? turtle cheesecake
8. Favorite flowers? Stargazer Lilies
9. What do you love most in life? my family
10. One Word to describe you. colorful
11. Dream vacation? Exotic island..beautiful blue/aqua water with a room over the water. Private. Beautiful, White sand and my sweetie by my side!
12. Your favorite holiday. I think it's Halloween for me!!

(click on the photo to enlarge)

Jennifer posted directions on how to do this..so I am sharing too!

Here's how you do it:

a. Type your answer to each of the questions above into Flickr Search.
b. Pick an image you like of the ones that pop up.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd's mosaic maker.(make sure your mosaic is 3 columns, 4 rows)
d. Right click on your mosaic and save it to photobucket, or your favorite hosting place.
e. Share it on your blog!

The mosaic maker gives you the html to put under the mosaic on your blog so all of the links will show up.If you decide to do one, let me know in the comments section! I would love to see it!

That's it for today..thanks for letting me share my good news! I'm incredibly excited!!


Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment