Monday, January 28, 2008

YUM!

Yum..that's the word of the day! Yummy because I found these Hershey's Kisses at Target. They are Hershey's Kisses with New York Cheesecake filling! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Made the miles I walked the weekend worth it for one!LOL




OMG if you love Chocolate and Cheesecake..you MUST find these as I understand they are limited editions and wow! Just one will do it as they're larger than a normal kiss but oh so yummy!

Speeking of more yummy things..I watched a movie Friday night as Scott was gone and I had finished packing up the last of the snowmen. I was ready for a movie. I found Captain Corelli's Mandolin at the library with Nicolas Cage and Penelope Cruz. Well I got a big bonus and none other than hottie Christian Bale was in it as well. It was a good movie with lots of eye candy!


I also got to scrapbook a bit in between shuttling kids to and from and going here and there. I finished a layout using the new Bo Bunny Felicity line. Cute picture of Haley and her BF on Halloween.


and a card for Card Positioning Systems blog..this is sketch #48



That wide grosgrain ribbon is just amazing..I waited to find the right thing before using it as it was not cheap! And the Amuse Art Stamp is just perfect I think for this!

So that's it for today..crossing lots of things off my to do list which always makes me feel good until I start the next one!HA

Happy Monday!

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment