Saturday, January 19, 2008

Thanks everyone!!

Thanks everyone! I really mean that! Thanks so much to everyone who popped by the Making Memories blog and left a comment and thanks to everyone who also popped by my blog as well. To those that left a comment..I really appreciated it and I too agree..the 5th Avenue line is amazing! Definitely keep your eyes out for it in your local stores..it's really a good one to pick up!

And if you remember I am giving away some scrapbook goodies! I had the kids pick two numbers from 1-29 and the numbers were:


6



and



21


I peeked back at the comments and Tiff and Nancy you two are my winners! So thanks to you both for taking the time to leave a comment! And if you'll pass along your address to me..I'll send those goodies on out to you!


And last before I head off to get this house in order for our friends coming over tonight. I wanted to share two projects made with the adorable Bo Bunny Jack Frost line! It's honestly the cutest snow papers I have seen in a while! But as you can see from my layout and card..they are not just for snow!




The layout title is a cardstock sticker that I blended into the background paper and accent papers. Makes it look less like a sticker and more like I made it. I layered shimmer hearts and felt heart and popped some up for dimension. I also used Red Stickles on the paper for little added touches of red.


On the card you can really see just how shimmery all the papers are. The entire collection has shimmer paper. I covered a Scenic Route chipboard heart, added the twill tape ribbon and a fun epoxy heart purchased in the stationary aisle at Target and the Bo Bunny "You" rubon and turned this wintery paper into a love themed card.

That's it for today..Happy Saturday to you..stay warm..it's wicked cold here in St. Louis. And I hope you'll keep popping back in..say hi if you do!

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment