Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Project 365


Yes, I've gone video crazy. It all started when Marilyn sent me a link to this video of Bev's. I thought it was an absolutely brilliant way to capture a year. So I've decided to do exactly that for 2008. Hence, Project 365.

For each of the year's 365 days I'm going to capture a representative picture and at the end of the year put them together in a little slide show. To get prepped and figure out how to do it, I used Windows Movie Maker to create the above ode to my December.

Please feel free to join me in Project 365. To keep motivated and on track, I'll be posting my week's pictures on Saturdays. Join in any time. You can always make it Project 279 or Project 17. No matter how long you participate, you'll capture a moment unique moment in your precious life.

Note: Special thanks to Shannon for the Studio picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment