Friday, January 4, 2008

Making Memories Guest Designer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you believe it? I still can't..it's still hard for me to even believe that Jenny Weston asked Me..Me! to be their Guest Designer!! After I picked my jaw off the floor I of course emailed back and said YES!! They are after all truly one of the top scrapbook companies out there that have an unbelievable reputation!

So please accept my HUGE thanks Jenny and Making Memories for giving me the chance to design for you. I am truly thankful!

And if you have time..please do go to Making Memories blog
http://makingmemories.typepad.com//

to see the post about me and some of the projects I created that they shared. I'll be back on their website on the 16th with another layout to share as well!

Thanks Making Memories for truly making me feel like a STAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cloud high...

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment