Tuesday, January 15, 2008

WOW!

Wow is right! Yesterday was one insanely busy day. I had to very very large deadlines all coming in to complete on the same day. NOT a good idea by any means. However..I did turn in a record number of submissions to the Paper Crafts Holiday call. What does this mean you ask? Well hopefully a few, alright ALOT of things caught their eye and by the end of the week I get an email or two asking for some pieces. If not..then I might be moved into their stalker category for pestering them with so many things.

Not sure how I wound up with so much. I just kept working and working on things and feeling like I needed to make one more..just one more! So I did. Funny as even yesterday the final day I found myself making one more card. Go figure. And how cool would it be if that one more card was one they chose? That would seriously be cool!

So..are you asking yourself if I am going to offer up any peeks of these said projects? Well just one or two and keep in mind if these get grabbed up..off the blog they come. Let's hope!

The first one is a gift tag using the amazing Paper Salon Ornamental Holiday line, stamps, shimmer tag card, stickers, chipboard, micro glitter and one pretty ribbon!



And one more to show this simple but I thought eye catching card. I used MAMBI paper, Paper Salon shimmer card and these cute Sandylion Essentials stickers. Oh and a pretty ribbon my Mom tied onto a Xmas gift that I kept!


Other than that..I was busy working on some Valentine projects. Nothing like going straight from Xmas to Valentine's and that's just what I did. I have an article coming up for ScrapJazz about handmade Valentine gifts. So I went to town on that. I can't show your the projects yet..you'll have to wait until closer to the article release date..but here's some tiny sneeky peeks of a card and a button tree I'm crazy over both using new Bo Bunny products!






So that's it for today..my brain is a bit mushy after all these assignments. Be sure to stop in tomorrow as I will be back up on the Making Memories blog showing off my layouts using their amazing 5th Avenue line..which is seriously..BEAUTIFUL! Oh and I'm going to have a little goodie giveaway tomorrow for everyone who pops in and leaves a comment. So be sure to visit tomorrow!

See you then..

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment