Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Self-Portrait Challenge ~ What I Wear 2

This pic is from my recent wonderful trip to Cape Cod to participate in the Creative Bazaar. As I was planning my travel wardrobe, I picked up a few new pieces. I was so excited to find that I was able to come up with a weekend's worth of comfortable clothes that I felt great in.

You see, I tend to be a bit more formal than most people I know. When people talk with conviction about how they love the comfort of a T-shirt and jeans, I don't relate. (It reminds me of how Shannon says when people want to make a "safe" music choice they pick classical, and it actually gives her a headache.) In fact for many years, I didn't own a pair of jeans.

But I do want to be comfortable. And (as I said last week) for me that means comfortable walking on the beach and then stopping for a glass of wine and maybe bumping into a client. I love this outfit. This is what I would call "Jamie casual" hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment