Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Please stay in Vegas!

This is a serious question for my republican friends: Where do you get these candidates? I am watching the CNN republican debate in Vegas, and I hope that what happened in Vegas tonight stays in Vegas. These folks are brutal.---- BTW, will someone please tell Michele Bachmann that it's October 18th? I could have sworn that she wore white.

Anyway, it looks like a home crowd for Mitt, Herman keeps jigging, Rick is talking about doing away with the UN, and I still have no idea WTF Ron Paul Newt and Rick Santorum are talking about. I almost hope that one of these clowns become president so that I can quit my job, close my business, and blog full-time for the four years of their term.

I know who will be voting for one of these candidates come November 2012; Police officer Michael Daragjati of New York.

"A New York police officer faces civil rights charges after he allegedly falsely arrested a Black Staten Island man and then used racial slurs to brag about it.
“I fried another nigger, ” NYPD officer Michael Daragjati, 32, can be heard saying in a phone conversation intercepted by federal authorities.
“The power to arrest…must be used fairly, responsibly and without bias,” said Brooklyn U.S. Attorney Loretta Lynch. “Motivated by racial aniumus, the defendant allegedly abused this power and responsibility.”
You Negroes up in the big apple better be careful. I am not so sure that "protect and serve" means protecting your black asses.  [Story]

Finally, I have to get on my fam in Memphis a little bit. (Shout out to Rippa)
Now we have some crazy s&*^ going on here in Philly, but you folks in Memphis done lost your minds.









  

No comments:

Post a Comment