Friday, October 21, 2011

Good Morning Starshine: The Earth Says Hello!

"Good Morning Starshine" is a flimsy!  My days at home dealing with The Crud have resulted in the completion of this project that has been in the works for a couple of years, actually.

It began when someone I knew subscribed to a BOM and when the kits arrived, she knew batiks were not her thing.  So she gave them to me.  I used them as a leader-ender project until just a couple of weeks ago when I realized there were just a few left and I finished them off.

The color of the border is a little bit off in the picture; it is much more of an aqua than a green.  I'd like to get it quilted soon; we'll see what the checkbook has to say about that.

"You twinkle above us; we twinkle below . . . ."





No comments:

Post a Comment