Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Pinterest


ok, I am seriously OBSESSED with Pinterest! In case you haven't heard of it - it's a place to organize all of those wonderful ideas and images you collect from the web via blogs, etc and save them all in one place AND you can even organize them into categories!!! They have oodles and oodles of pictures of anything you can imagine (travel, home decor, teaching ideas, favorite recipes, etc.) and since I'm a very visual person, this is perfect for me! You can create your own pinboard of images from Pinterest or just view others' pinboards. Once you visit their website, I guarantee you're gonna want your own board! Here are just a few of the images on my pinboards:

Apples for the Teacher -


Syllables -


Story Stones -

Story Telling Path

No comments:

Post a Comment