Saturday, June 18, 2011

Happy Father's Day?

I don't know if some of you are adult enough to handle this subject, but I am going to post it anyway.

I bet it sucks to be Anne Lynne Montgomery right now, girlfriend is on the run because her seventeen year old student was bringing her more than just apples to class.

Anne bore two kids for her student and is being charged with two second degree felonies for having sex with a minor.

Of course there is the racial twist to our little story (duh, that's why I am blogging about it) Anne is white and her young paramour is of the Negro persuasion. It happened four years ago so our student was thirteen at the time he was learning biology from Ms. Montgomery.

Oh well, happy Father's Day young man,it should get really interesting for you from here on out. (Story)

Finally, I would love to have been a part of that group when O and Mr. Tan Man teed it up for a round today. I am pretty sure I would have shot a lower round than O. Not Mr. Tan Man, though. He is a seven handicapper. Still, I bet I would have made him cry by telling him how A-merry-ca is treating her poor.
Sadly, I am not sure if O would have been listening to me; he would have just been crying over his missed putts.

No comments:

Post a Comment