Sunday, April 17, 2011

Three Quilts

The weather was finally nice enough for us to hang newly-finished quilts out and photograph them.  We did three.  Most of them have been finished for a while, now, and photos of them in some stage or another have been shared on this blog previously.

Caramel and Indigo Basket remains one of my all-time favorite quilts.  I'm going to put this one away for a grown-up grandchild.

I don't believe I'll ever get my fill of basket quilts.


Sister's Choice with the "blurry" centers.  Scrappy.  A genuine leader-ender project.  This will probably be gifted within the current year.

I think I might start another!

Second Hand Clothes has been finished for a while.  Thanks eternally to Kathy B for putting me on to this terrific pattern.  I'm tickled pink red, orange, and brown with how it turned out!  I love how the nine-patches form what looks like a lattice overlay.

This quilt, as well, will be gifted within the year.  Destination is already determined, just not revealed!

Presently I'm hand-quilting my old Civil War Baskets quilt that I've been working on for pretty many years now.  Unbelievably, I'm halfway through the quilting on the last side of the border and within the month should be binding it!

No comments:

Post a Comment