Thursday, April 28, 2011

Summer Diary 2011


If you're a WhiMSy love facebook fan, then you've already heard the news: I have officially decided to conquer another summer packed full of projects with the girls!! Remember the Summer Break Diary on the blog last year? Well, I'm already planning our fun-filled days for Summer 2011!!!

I looked through last year's Summer Break Diary & it was so fun to see it all again. It really got me pumped for this summer. You can find the button on the right side of the blog to view all the 2010 Diary entries.

The girls get out of school fairly soon: May 20th! That means they have exactly 22 days until summer break, which include only 16 days of actual school. Crazy, huh? And that means I've got to get my tushy in gear if I want to get a head start on planning ideas.

We'd love if you followed along! (I'll be creating another blog button for 2011 in the next few weeks.) AND, if you have a craft or activity you'd like to suggest, we'd be happy to take a peek & possibly give it a go.



No comments:

Post a Comment