Saturday, April 23, 2011

Me? A guest speaker? *Squeee!*

I'll be speaking at the Bayard MOPS (Mothers Of Pre Schoolers) group on Monday, May 2nd. If you're in the area & are a mommy of a preschooler (or younger wee one), come join us!

6:00-8:30 p.m.
Community Bible Church
900 Main Street • Bayard, NE

It's their last meeting of the 2010-2011 MOPS year, complete with bbq for you & the kiddos, cake for dessert (Wheeeee!), a drawing for a $50 Walmart gift card, other door prizes, & lots more fun!

I'll also be teaching the craft that night: how to make a wire & bead nest pendant. (I'm crossing my fingers that the gold ball chain I ordered arrives in time.) Perfect for Mother's Day!! Dontcha think?

Yay for "mommy" time!
(Childcare provided.)
Click HERE for the facebook MOPS invitation page, to see all the other deets & to RSVP.

No comments:

Post a Comment