Monday, February 21, 2011

Week in Review: February 14-20

Click HERE to view a photo play-by-play.
I've had a lazy, yet productive week. I'm finally coughing less, the strep throat is on the mend & I'm getting sleep at night! Yay! The art studio is almost done being purged. It feels AWESOME!!!!! Pics to come. But I've actually shown so many boring pics of the studio that there really isn't much to show. A bunch of crap. Stuffed on shelves. Not pimped out in a very creative or crafty way. But still, I'm satisfied with being able to see the ugly brown carpet once again. Woohoo!

I'm finishing up a couple custom orders this week & continuing the purging in the children's playroom. So happy for the cleaning inspiration, though I have no idea where it's coming from.
Looking forward to a road trip to Cheyenne next Saturday.....Michael's craft store!! Barnes & Noble!!
I don't get out much.
Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment