Thursday, February 24, 2011

I Love This Quilt


I went out this evening to pay a condolence call.  One of my Circle sisters lost her husband day before yesterday.  When I arrived, she was sitting in the chair feeding her tiny, infant grandson.  He is a gorgeous baby with bright, inquisitive eyes and an amazing mop of hair.  I wish I had a picture to share with you.  But I guess you'll have to trust me.

When I came home I was reading email and had a comment from an unfamiliar reader, Kim.  I traveled over to her blog and gasped aloud.  The quilt she has in her header is just amazing.  I covet it.  I'm not going to grab her picture and post it here.  But I'll send you over for a look.  But don't say I didn't warn you:  It is fantastic.


UPDATE:  Seems this quilt came from Fassett and Lucy's Passionate Patchwork.


And to think I once (or many times) said I would not be bothered to cut up men's shirts . . . . 


No comments:

Post a Comment