Thursday, February 10, 2011

Bite-Sized Valentines


This year the girls & I made little marshmallow treats to give to their classmates.
(All my supplies were purchased at Walmart.)
Simply melt chocolate wafers (you can get white, milk or dark chocoloate. You can color the white too! Regular chocolate chips work too.), & then dip half of your strawberry flavored heart-shaped marshmallows into the ooey gooey melty mixture. Let it drip off a bit, or you'll have a runny mess later.

Then dab the tip into a bowl full of sprinkles.

I took a carboard box & poked holes all over before we started. Poke the mallow pops into the holes to dry. They dry pretty quickly.
  
And that's it! When they were dry, I slid them into little favor bags, attached a tag & tied it with red yarn.



When it comes to my 6 year old, I always have a willing taste tester.



Happy Valentine treat makin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment