Thursday, February 17, 2011

Hang Up a Little Love!

I'll admit...I had this plain wood LOVE sign sitting in my home from almost a year.

I picked it up after Valentine's Day last year and just waited for the right inspiration to hit me.

When I received the Fancy Pants Love Bird collection I liked the


 LOVE Sign

Supplies:
Glue Arts Glue Glider Pro, Perma Tac Cartridge, 3D Combo Pack
Fancy Pants Love Birds Paper and Sticker Collection
Stickles Glitters
Colorbox Chalk Inks
Wood Love Sign (Hobby Lobby)
May Arts Ribbons
Paint
Puffy Hearts
The Twinery Twine


Instructions:

1)Trace letters onto wrong side of papers. Cut out papers, ink edges and adhere to letters using Glue Glider Pro Perma Tac.
2)Handcut the pennant banner, heart and bird design from the papers and diecuts. For the banner I used our U Cut It foam and cut pieces of foam to fit under the pennants to give height.
 2)Paint the letter "O".  Embellish with a puffy heart, slip a photo into the "O" opening or tuck a cute Fancy Pants Valentine image behind the opening. Add some sparkle to the diecut using Stickles Glitters.
 4)Tie a bow with the twine...attach to the front of the heart using an Extreme Adhesive Micro Square. Cut another length of twine. Wrap around the puffy heart and attach to the backside of the hanging heart.


Haley and I have become little candy makers! For Christmas we made snowman marshmallows (I will find a picture) and for Valentine's Day we made these...


 and these candy heart suckers...

So now we've decided that for Easter...we're going to sell bunnies and suckers!! Keep us in mind if you would be interested...Haley and I really enjoy making them and we kind of think we do a  good job!

Before I go....I need to post the winner of the Valentine giveaway and that is:


aloha37 said...

Hi Julia,
Love your projects. As for favorite romantic movie...Sleepless in Seattle is one of my all time fav's!

P.S. Where can you find wool felt? I haven't been able to find it. Thanks so much!
2/15/2011 08:00:00 PM

Congrats to you! Please email me at Buzybunny@gmail.com with your info and I'll get those goodies mailed out you! And wool felt...I'd love to hear where others buy theirs. I bought a multipack online through Ebay. I do know that PaperTrey Ink is now selling wool felt and Heather Bailey sells wool felt as well! Anyone else have any recommendations??? 

No comments:

Post a Comment