Monday, December 10, 2007

Two More!!

Since I posted some Making Memories projects on Friday I finished up two more! These both turned out so fun..as is always the case when I scrapbook my good friend Deidre's little girl Grace! I used to babysit her when she was teeny tiny! Now look at her!



and another card which I think is new new fave! I used Making Memories poinsettia paper that I cut out, Bo Bunny polka dot that is to die for! and Paper Salon Shimmer card and stamps to finish it off!



And how are you doing on your shopping? I just have a thing or two to finish up. I got some amazing amazing deals online at Amazon on some things for the kids. Some I will set aside for their birthdays. Just too good to pass up. I worked on several Xmas projects for the house that I'll be sharing in the new few days. So be sure to pop back in!!

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment