Tuesday, December 11, 2007

December Views ~ Dec 11 ~ a regular day

Meeting someone for coffee on a wet winter's day.


A little bit of Christmas shopping. I love that the holidays provide an excuse for sparkle.


Don't forget that a really great holiday means you get to sparkle too.

Justin and I have been having fun working our way through the recipes in an issue of Everyday Food. So far everything's been a hit.

One of my favourite things is that we cook together. It's such a great way to reconnect at the end of the day, chatting while we chop and stir.

Have I mentioned that my cat Jinx is a bit of a stalker? Here she is keeping me company while I work on the computer.

And here she is waiting for me to get upstairs. Um, this is immediately after the picture above.

I came upstairs to spend some time journalling.

Jinx had other ideas.

After a bit of a cuddle and Jinx settling into a chair, I managed to have a moment to write.

And psst, she's sitting on my lap right now as I write this. There is no escape from the Jinx-meister.

No comments:

Post a Comment