Thursday, December 13, 2007

Bo Bunny Christmas Projects

I've been busy can you tell? It's time to share some brand new Bo Bunny Holiday projects. The first..a layout of the kids from our recent Xmas photos. I digitally altered the photo before printing. And I added colored jewels to the Holiday Magic sticker and clear ones to the stickers to the left of the photo. Adds some dimesion!



And here's a card also from the Holiday Magic line. I sewed around the outer paper, added clear rhinestones to the polka dot paper, popped the scallop circle with foam adhesive. I hand cut the present from the paper and added a rubon to it.


Here's my new fun fun project that Parker was so excited about! A letters to Santa mailbox! Complete with a letter Parker wrote! I purchased the wooden mailbox at Michael's and went to town using Bo Bunny's new Holiday Magic papers. I hand cut the letters to Santa out of the paper and Mod Podged those to the mailbox.





So that's it today for projects. I'm now turning my attention to Paper Salon and wait till you see the cool things I'm doing with the Ornamental Holiday line..wow! Very fun! So be sure to check back okay?

And last I promised to share some of the silly outtakes from our family photo shoot. Here's a good one!


12 Days left..are you ready??!!

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment