Saturday, December 15, 2007

10 Days Until Christmas..

and I've still got lots to do! Although last night I made great strides in getting the gifts organized and wrapped that will greatly help! Still have more to do and lots of gifts to put tags and and things on. I've been busy today while it's been snowing outside working on some very cool Paper Salon projects and also Parker's class craft for his Christmas party. As always I have grandier schemes than most which require much more work. But the finished craft will be adorable!


Since I'm not ready today to show you my Paper Salon pieces I'm going to revisit a few of my projects from last year that you might not have seen. The first..some JOY MDF letters and a matching Christmas tree. This uses Bo Bunny's Holly Jolly papers.






A circle punch and wide scallop scissors help make this fun card!



And last one of my favorite pieces to date..Santa cookie tray! This one will be around in our family for a long time. So neat to create a piece that you'll pass down. I used Heidi Swapp's Holly mask, added sequins and included one of my handmade paper piecings. I painted the Pressed Petals chipboard letters to match along with the tray. The tray is sealed with Sparkle Mod Podge for a bit of shine.


So 10 days left..what all do you need to do? We also need to get busy on our candy and cookies. Maybe better they're not done yet..I'd be eating them!LOL

And I'll leave you with another outtake from our photo shoot to prove that yes..everyone has these kind of photos!LOL


Be back soon...

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment