Friday, December 7, 2007

18 Days Until Christmas!

OMG where has the time gone! The kids turned the Christmas Countdown calendar and it now reads 18 days! Of course they are excited. Me..I realized my to do list is rather LONG! But that's fine..I love to be busy but most of all..I love making things!


I've got some neat projects up my sleeve that includes: 1) letters to Santa mailbox 2) chipboard table top tree 3) 3 wooden reindeers and 4) several ornaments and and 5) picture frames..and I'm sure there is more!


Here are some new projects I made using the new Making Memories St. Nick line! Truly Making Memories has been for a long time one of my favorite scrapbook companies out there. And with such fantastic products..you can make things like this..


(click to see larger..)


Hard to tell but the trees on each side are popped up with foam adhesive squares for added dimension. And I stitched, yes stitched around the card edge!






This is a cute paper mache tree that I decorated both sides of. I punches circles out of the Making Memories stickers added those along with their Vintage Hip buttons for a really fun look! It would look great on a present don't you think!



And well with 18 days until Christmas that means the decorations are up..well almost up. Seems everyday a little something more gets added. This year I snapped some pics of Scott and the kids working on the outside lights. We're putting up less this year. Partially due to some of the lights magically not working once Scott put them up and also due to weather not being the best for getting up on a very high roof. I think it looks fine..and well we have enough inside to make up for it!HA



And Parker loves the blowup Santa that Steve and Jill gave us..so good to have a Santa lover you know!


Haley helping Dad put lights on the columns.
He's thrilled about it..can you tell?!

So that's it for today! Tune in tomorrow for nutty outtakes from our Christmas photo card shoot. What a bunch of goofs I have! GESH!

Happy Friday,

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment