Sunday, January 1, 2012

Welcome 2012!

Happy 2012 everyone! No resolutions, please. I am pretty sure that most of you are going to forget whatever it is you promised to do by March.

Every day should be like a new year for you, and those promises to yourself should be made every morning when you wake: I want to be a better husband, a better father, I am going to eat right, I am going to take care of my body, I am really going to help and advocate on behalf of people who are less fortunate than I am...you get the picture.

I know one thing, 2012 will be very interesting. There is a national election here in A-merry-ca, and there is continuing economic and political instability in Europe and the Middle East.

A-merry-cans will continue to be "color aroused" (thanks Francis) and I will be here to observe and write about it every step of the way.

I haven't found Lark Voorhies, (Hey, I saw the recent pics, so maybe that's not such a bad thing. Besides, there is always Debbie Morgan.) so I guess I will keep on blogging. Pissing off the haters, sharing ideas -and thoughts- with like minded individuals, and learning from others who are willing to engage and discuss things in an intelligent and logical manner.

So goodbye 2011; it was fun while it lasted.  

No comments:

Post a Comment