Monday, January 30, 2012

Week in Review: January 23-29

Last week I...
...went on 2 coffee dates with the Mr.
...ate a toffee almond truffle.
...finished my 13th knitted postcard.
...worked on a secret project. (Sorry, can't tell yet.)
...played Littlest Pet Shops with my girls. (OK, mostly I played.)
...had a jam session with my drummer & bass pals. (I sing & play keyboard.)
...made biscuits & gravy for the first time. (BACON gravy!!!!)
...roasted stove-top s'mores with the little one.
...went to a high school basketball game where I ate nachos & Reese's peanut butter cups for dinner.
...watched Zoey play her 3rd (of 6) basketball game on Saturday. (She's getting so good!)
...almost went coyote hunting.
...wrote.
...dreamed up fun stuff to do with my fam. (Included in the list is a road trip to see a live theater production of something.)
...photographed my youth group playing dodgeball. (I was gonna play, but those boys throw HARD!!)
...ate again at Tacos Mexico. (That place makes bank when my friends, fam & I visit.)
...made meatballs & corn fritters for dinner on Monday.
...made chili, pork-n-beans for dinner on Tuesday.
...clipped all my columns from 2010 & 2011 local newspapers to save in a binder.
...realized the Mr. will be 40 in a couple weeks! Need to start planning a special day for that guy.

Happy Monday!!

Click HERE for a photo play-by-play.

No comments:

Post a Comment