Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Stamping Day and Vacation Memories

You MUST go to the Pursuit of Craftyness Blog! You ask why?! Because I have some stamping projects up! Isn't that excuse enough!LOL Seriously though it's our stamping focus week at the Pursuit of Craftyness and I've got some cards for you to see and my fellow designers have some amazing things as well!

So take a moment to go peek in!

Given lately my life seems to be in constant motion with litte time it feels to do much other than sigh alot! I sigh because I find myself wishing I was back in Florida. The biggest reason..I have been fighting a not so fun sinus infection that I feel absolutely positive if I was still there..I wouldn't have. I also lost some of my beautiful tan..so I am very ready to go back for some sunshine!

I wanted to share a few more pics..these are from when we went to Sea World!

One of the HUGE Manatees..their size is UNREAL and they move so gracefully in the water!





All the kids...wet and so thrilled to have their picture taken!LOL




Inside where the penquins and fish and such were. (Ignore their red eyes!LOL I haven't retouched the photos yet)


These Puffin guys totally cracked us up..they are so darn funny!



Here's a picture from their beautiful Dolphin show..it was really a great show!




Last Scott and my customary photo pose..we started doing this since I'm rarely in the photos and it's a cute way to take our pic wherever we are!


I'll keep sharing photos so check back in for some more on Friday! :-)


And how about a card to share! This one is for an article I wrote for ScrapJazz reviewing Pink Paislee!

Supplies:

Pink Paislee Office Collection papers, Pink Paislee Spring Stamps, Making Memories flower, American Crafts Felt Flower, Stickles Cotton Candy Pink, Jewels and an Imaginesce Fabric Brad(love those!)

That's it for today...I've got lots of deadline and of course I'm reading a really good book by Lisa Scottoline, Final Appeal, that I'm having a hard time to put down..but I have! Hopefully this weekend I can finish it!

Happy Wednesday to you!


Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment