Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Bo Bunny is Having a Paper Piecing Contest!!!

Have you heard that we're having a paper piecing contest at Bo Bunny!

I'll confess..I love paper piecing..really! It's a very dear subject to me. When I started scrapping all those years ago I started paper piecing. I then started selling them on yahoo and then was one of the first on Ebay. That then led into my selling paper piecings at my local scrapbook stores, which lead into teaching classes, then lead to my first design team with

CROPYCATS!

Do you remember Cropycats? http://cropycats.homestead.com/ I absolutely loved designing for them as it was a perfect fit for me. Soon after Cropycats some more doors opened and then eventually led to my being asked to join Bo Bunny. Now many years passed during this time but I do still love paper piecing. In fact..here's some of the fun ones I've made..










and one more that is a cute Easter Treat Container..

Do be sure to come visit the Bo Bunny Blog....www.bobunny.blogspot.com to learn about the contest as we'll be giving away some fantastic Bo Bunny goodies. Are there anything better!! I can't wait to see all your cool submissions! Holler if you have any questions!!

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment