Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Beachy Days and Happy Birthday Peso!

Guess where I was? Yep..the beach! The beautiful beaches of Florida's gulfside to be exact. And I didn't want to come back. Nope! Even tried talking Scott into picking up and moving. Well..maybe if I had won the lottery. I played..I thought how cool would it be to win the lottery while you're on vacation. No luck..maybe another time!

We had a fantastic time..10 days..beach, Busch Gardens, beach, Sea World, beach, beach, eating lots of seafood, beach, Adventure Island, beach..you get the idea! It was great! I am though a bit dissapointed in my pictures. Can't quite put my finger on why. Not sure if I tried to snap quick and move on and maybe I could of used a better setting for my little pocket camera. I'm just not overwhelmed with them. Most likely user error and just trying to take a quick pic versus posed pics. Some..were fantastic and you know..those will have to do.

Here's one of those I love!




and another


and one more...



these are just three of many. I haven't had time to sit down and properly go through and such. I'll be sharing many more as I have some time to go through them. I wish I would have taken more though now looking through but then I didn't want to spend my vacation with a camera in front of my face either. So it's good!

Last for today..it's Peso's 2nd birthday! I think we are truly the luckiest family to have a Boston Terrier like him! The kids missed him terrible on the trip and I did too! He's just a great, smart, loving dog and we're lucky to be his humans!

and he's great at playing Phase 10 too!




Happy Birthday Peso..you're the best!


Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment