Monday, May 12, 2008

Sharing Some Gifts & Survivor Finale

I wanted to share some of the Mom's Day cards and gifts I put together. I had alot of fun this year making some little things and everyone seemed to really like them.

Up first..the card and gift card, that held little all occasion cards, for my Mom.






For more information about supplies and such please go to the Pursuit of Craftyness blog.

This card I made for my Grandma and it was inspired by Sketch #61 at Card Positioning Systems. This site always provides amazing inspiration!!



Supplies:
Bo Bunny Organic papers (love this line!!)
Bo Bunny Double Dot ribbon
Martha Stewart Baker's Twine
Making Memories Tag
Heidi Grace "with Love" stamp
Pink Paislee flower stamp (excellent stamps!!!!)

This card I made for my Aunt since she had us all over to her house and that's always alot of work!



Supplies:
Bo Bunny Ella papers and stickers
Giga Oval Scallop Punch
Mega Oval Punch
Thank You Sticker
Heidi Grace "With Love" Stamp
Pink Paislee Flower stamp
Chalks


and last for today..Survivor!


OMG..can I just say how much I seriously enjoyed this season! Although I'm still sad about Jonathan having to leave as early as he did for his leg and then James for his finger. I thought for sure it would come down to Ozzy and maybe Jason..but how wrong was I!! Once they were voted off I was really really hoping Cirie would pull it off. I respected her ability to fly under the radar and get in with the big guns. I was so sad when she lost the final competition. I kept thinking Amanda would realize she should take Cirie over Parv to the finals. I do think however Amanda may have lost that way too. My vote would have been for Amanda over Pav..so that was a BIG suprise to me for who won!! WOW..and Eric...you really were bamboozeled by those gals weren't you?!LOL

Love that show..happy to hear Jeff Probst signed on for 4 more shows! And once again Scott said..I need to try out..I so could do it! He's right...he could..I could NOT! I would hate the cold, rain and well..I like coconuts for the smell and on shrimp..but to drink and eat..nope! I wouldn't do so hot!LOL

That's it for today!

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment