Friday, May 2, 2008

It's Time for a Vacation

I've caught myself saying that more and more lately! I think the constant demands of kids, school activities, after school activities, plus my work have just been a bit too much! We could use a break from it all. Thankfully school will be out in about 3 weeks and that always helps lighten the craziness. But I know I am really ready for summer.


Since that has been on my mind..I decided to work off that theme for this month's assignment for ScrapJazz. I thought a vacation card would be fun!




I used the new 3 Bugs in a Rug Summer collection. I punched out the fish and smile from the paper and then for added dimension adhered those onto clear buttons.



I then used a tag diecut and those cute Making Memories ledger stickers for the greeting. A little bit of yellow Stickles for the fish eyes for a touch of sparkle too!

Let's see..what else is on my mind today..I am very thankful that after two solid days of horrible, mind bending sinus headaches..they're gone. I hope! Although I paid the price and suffered through a food-related allergy attack during the middle of the night. Although I would happily take that over another day with that headache. NOT FUN!

A bit of fun news for you Jason Statham fans and those who in particular loved him in Crank!(MARK!)




He's back! YES! I can not believe it! But it's true..Crank 2: High Volage started filming this month and yes...he lives! How crazy is that. The Director said he saw a story about a sky diver who fell from a crazy height and whose parachute did NOT open. The guy literally got up and walked away soley due to adrenaline. HOW CRAZY IS THAT! They say it will all make sense when the movie is complete and out..all I can say is I can't wait and am so happy Chev Chelios lives! Hopefully he'll find another crazy cool car to drive and smash up again! Definitely not a movie for everyone..but one I liked. Here's a link to the original Crank site with a great trailer and the soundtrack too!

http://www.myspace.com/cranksoundtrack

Chev Chelios lives!LOLOL

Last..we picked up an Oscar winning movie for this weekend..There Will Be Blood..


so I'll post after we watch that. We've got baseball games this weekend..the first for Parker. Should be interesting! And waiting to hear if Haley made her Jr High Cheerleading team!

See ya,

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment