Monday, May 5, 2008

Mail, Mom's & More!!!!

Don't you just love a good mail day?! I know I do and today for me..it was the best! Why you ask..because I had some very cool scrapbook goodies arrive and they were all suprises. So how fun is that!

The first is from Emma's Paperie..a beautiful store Cindy Smith has started and little did I know that I won the March drawing! WOHOO! I absolutely loved the kit when it was posted on the blog. I have to show though how pretty Cindy packs things up..never have a received scrapbook goodies wrapped so cute!



And inside all the cuteness...this amazing little kit! I love the paper mache box and those October Afternoon rubons..and the Jenni Bowling journaling..and and..you get it!LOL



So be sure to pop into Emma's Paperie for lots of fantastic scrapbook supplies so you too can open a package like this!! Thanks so much Cindy..I'll be sure to post after I use my goodies!!

The next topic today..Mom's. Yep..Mother's Day is this Sunday! Can you believe that? Where does the time go?! And in honor of Mom's Day my project I posted at the Pursuit of Craftyness is a great Mom's Day gift.(Mom..if you're reading this..please don't go peek..it's actually for you! If you'll wait to look until after Sunday!LOL) If you'll click on over there you can see the project I came up with and if you join in on the challenge..I'm giving away a Home & Heart Magazine!! It's a beautiful magazine too!

Last on my mind today..I need more time on the weekend! It seems like the past few we have so many things going on, places to go and things to do. And it always seems that we don't kick into gear until Sunday. Yesterday I spent a good portion of the day outside working on mulching the front yard. It's alot of work..especially because I do it all by hand to make sure it gets in all the spots. This year we changed over to a black mulch. I've been wathcing the home shows and they said how it makes everything pop and well..they're right! It looks really good..but I had to put alot out to cover over the lighter color I used last year. I've still got more to go..but unfortunately I had to work today..so the mulch sits until I can get back to it. Hopefully soon!

Be sure to check out Emma's and the Pursuit of Craftyness!!

Happy Monday,

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment