Friday, May 23, 2008

Project 365 ~ Week 19

Well, it's been a quiet posting week here at Starshyne Productions. I've been focused on home and clearing. On our Saturday morning adventure, Justin and I bought these fun coasters. Justin picked the pictures.

Decluttering and cleaning in the kitchen.

Victoria Day Monday we made a delicious frittata with leeks, tomato and goat cheese. Delish.

Have you ever noticed that spice jars aren't big enough? You always end up with your pretty little jar and then bags of spices that have to be stored somewhere else. No more! After years of searching we found these wonderful jars and now have the joy of looking at all the pretty colours too. Bliss.

Where I teach Nia they painted their utility box.

Shannon, the Movie Moxie, is covering the Inside Out Festival and we went to see Derek and Razzle Dazzle. In between the movies we enjoyed the beauty of Victoria College at U of T and took some photos.

Project 365 is my attempt to capture a year in my life through a photograph a day. On Saturday's I'll post the week's pics. At the end of the year, I'll create a video of all these precious moments. Feel free to participate at any time. Yours can be Project 347 or Project 292. It's up to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment