Thursday, April 24, 2008

You've Got Purseonality

Well you do! I don't know many women who don't love purses! Even Haley already has a great collection and she's 10!!

I thought a purse would make for a fun shaped card and these colors scream summer wardrobe colors! The papers are from EK Success and their Stacey Claire Boyd line..very fun prints.



I added the message to the inside. I used a cute Pink Paislee stamp and that I stamped around the greeting I printed out from Microsoft Word and a new Making Memories felt shape that I tied off with a little DMC floss.


I also wanted to share pictures of the beautiful flowers I now have out on my front porch. They are geraniums believe it or not! I have not seen ones like these and couldn't resist!





Don't the flowers remind you of a pansy! I thought they were beautiful and have one on each side of my front door. They definitely make me smile! And speaking of smiling..he makes me smile too..



he just had his checkup, shots and is doing wonderful! 20 pounds and the vets just love him. That and the fact that he gives tons of kisses! This I took last week while he watched the kids try to fly kites.

Last bit for today..Grey's Anatomy is back on tonight!!! YES!

Until tomorrow..

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment