Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Work In Progress & Nacho

Work in Progress..has a double meaning today. First..today is the day the April WIP kits go on sale and my work is up on the site. Here are the layout and card I made with the kit and I have plans for more..it was an incredible kit..and well I love Scenic Route products!


First up..Connor.."You Look Like A Surfer To Me".



For this layout I cut out the surf board from the paper for a fun border and added different color and sized brads to the arrow to keep the bright colors going.

Next up..Parker and "Happy Little Fish".

I cut the very cool fish out from the paper and popped them up with foam adhesive. I also cut out the leaf paper and added that. Love those papers. Bo Bunny rubons on the side on the photo that keep the watery feel. The circles are cut out from the papers too! Lots of cutting. And the cute "Happy" is a new Scenic Route adorable stamp.

Onto my guy who is a "Ski Pro" to say the least!



I cut the sheet in half that had pro/con on it. Thought that would be a fun way to change how to use it. Popped up the center photo so it stands out a bit and the orange arrow. Covered the chipboard man in paper. And added some journaling and stickers.



Hi Card

I cut out the circles to make a border. Punched larger circles to layer behind. I stamp the fun Scenic Route stamp onto paper and then cut out. I added the Jenni Bowlin letter stickers and popped it off the background circles with foam adhesive. I added the Maya Road ribbon and yes..I should say did a little machine stitching too!

I really loved this kit..I can't even say that enough! Thanks again Trish!

In other news..I mentioned Nacho! Well Nacho is on my mind as this weekend we ran across a copy of the Nacho movie and attached to it was a Nacho pen! Yes..a pen!LOL



And it says lines from the movie! So we asked if they would consider selling the pen separate from the movie. And to our suprise..they gave it to us! I told the guy he made my day and everyone else's. Now it's the cool thing to get to use the Nacho pen and of course click it to hear what he say's. Parker is so funny. He can say some of the lines exactly like Jack Black or I should say Nacho. He's really really funny and yes..he loves the pen too! I'm on the lookout for more fun Nacho things! Holler if you find any!!

Last bit..the wall art is done and up! Photo to be shared tomorrow. I think it turned out great and based on what the Mom's have said..it must look really good! I think I've already been hired to make another for one of the Mom's I babysit for! Check back in tomorrow!

Adios,

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment