Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Weekend Fun

What can I say other than we had a really, really fun weekend!

It started Friday night with us all headed to the Cardinal's ballgame with our good friends Tammy & Mark. We had great seats and despite it being pretty cool out. It was alot of fun! And even better..the Cardinal's won!!

Then Saturday busy with things around the house..car washing, working outside..anything outside given the great weather!

Saturday night..more fun! Once again out with our good friends Tammy & Mark


out for a thank you night for referring a great client to Scott! I plotted an evening out and Tammy and Mark didn't know where we were going. Thought that would be fun. Our night started with dinner at PF Chang's. Scott was happy to see Mojito's on the menu!


Can I just say how seriously great everything was! Except well maybe not that hot sake! My Beef with Broccoli..yummy!!!! I'm already wishing to go back!



Then after dinner we headed to the Melting Pot for drinks and dessert! One word...HEAVEN! For those that don't know..it's the most amazing Fondue style restaurant! I have wanted to go for a while so thought starting with the dessert would be a neat way to see it all. We had the Chocolate Turtle for one pot and the Ying and Yang white chocolate and chocolate for the other. Here's a picture of that one.


The chocolate was in pot's that are right on your table and you dip all sorts of amazing goodies into it. The brownies and cheesecake completely did me in! WOW!!



After dinner we headed to the bowling alley! The bowling alley we went to had 52 lanes! UNREAL! Sadly we could only bowl one game as the alley was closing early to the public as a school had rented it for Prom. Can you imagine! We all bowled pretty good considering I know I haven't bowled in a while. I had a 127 which for me..not bad!! It was a really fun end to a great evening despite that I slipped getting out of the car and missed the running board. Ripped and tore my sandal and smacked my arm on the car so hard I have one horrible, painful bruise. That's how the evening began..luckily the rest of the night was great!!


And despite all the busyness..I did do some scrapbook work. Here's a new card I made for a PaperCrafts call. I used Bo Bunny's new stamps on the bottom. I stamped onto the kraft cardstock and restamped the opposite corner creating my own paper of sorts. I folded a piece of paper and then machine stitched it together. The "Happy Anniversary" is a new Paper Salon stamp and the papers are Bo Bunny Carnival.





And I wanted to give a shout out for these adorable Heidi Grace "Greetings" stamps I found this weekend. I've been looking for a set of all occasion stamps that aren't too formal and have just about something for everything! These I found perfectly fit the bill..



I'll share some cards I made with them tomorrow..until then!

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment